MyService Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Translating MyService

Go down

Translating MyService Empty Translating MyService

Post  Admin Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:41 pm

MyService is more or less internationalized. It means that it can be easily translated into other languages.

Translating MyService is very easy. Here is a typical process for translating MyService:
1. First of all, you get familiar with MyService so that you know what is being translated.
2. You send me an email saying that you volunteer to translate MyService.
3. I send you a specific text file containing all UI strings in English and detailed instructions on how to translate the file.
4. You create a translated version of the file. It should not take more than a few hours if you are familiar with MyService.
5. You send the translated file to me and I compile a test version of MyService in your language.
6. I send you the compiled MyService version for testing.
7. You try out MyService (by entering special characters, viewing text, etc.) and report any bugs and places for improvement to me.
8. I create the final translated version of MyService and publish it on the website.

If you still have energy after that, we can make special arrangements regarding translating MyService documentation but that would take much more time and effort and may require constant maintenance in future.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://two.xthost.info/myservice/

Back to top Go down